Website First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
To support the ED and the directors to grow a portfolio of profitable Trade & Working capital and CREF customers in defined geographical markets in pursuit of specific sales, service, growth and opportunity targets.
- Assist in the preparation of timely and accurate statements and reports to meet department requirements, policies and quality standards.
- Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement and sustainability of systems, processes and practices considering global standards, productivity improvement and cost reduction.
- Onboarding and monitoring support for acquisition and management of Discretionary Lending customer portfolio for assigned Relationship Managers.
- Demonstrate compliance to organisation’s values and ethics at all times to support the establishment of a value drive culture within the bank.
- Follow-up on origination and execution of customer transactions.
- 5 years’ relevant experience in the Corporate, Commercial or Business Banking with at least 3 years in similar positions of progressively increasing responsibilities in the support function.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Banking or a related major field of study is preferred
Company: First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.