The purpose of this position is to provide leadership, motivation and direction to a team of Data Center Engineers in order to deliver the best Business Customer Experience thus increasing customer delight whilst creating new business leads and opportunities.
- Leadership role in Data Center managed services organization, with deep focus on operational management for service assurance
- Manage Data Center vendors and partners of the Managed Service providers, ensure target SLAs and KPIs are achieved for service assurance excellence.
- Take ownership of Data Center performance issues particularly where they are cross-domain, create, design and lead a comprehensive Service Improvement Plan (SIP) to track and resolve the issue.
- Maintain and improve Data Center Customer Satisfaction score measured through CSAT semi-annually report.
- Apply Churn Management by executing proactive as well as reactive actions to keep customer satisfied and prevent them from churning away from service-related issues.
- Assist with evaluation of proposed new Data Center managed services solutions and work closely with
- Solution Design team to prepare standard and non-standard solutions that meet customer’s needs and requirements.
- Manage existing Data Center service capacity against actual utilizations to determine appropriate growth requirements. Explore and propose for new services or enhancements to existing services.
- Graduate with ITIL (minimum ITIL Foundation preferred)
- A minimum of 8 years’ industry experience with at least 4 years in an International IT / Telecommunications organization. At least 5 years in a Data Center management & Operations role.
- Preferably experienced in completing projects achieving the set timelines & budgets and in customer satisfaction initiatives & customer retention via proactive DC Service Management.
- Proven track record in successfully operating a Data Center maintain the SLA’s and achieving the targeted KPIs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.