The role of Manager – Data Privacy (Technology) is to be the principal interface between the Data Privacy Office and Emirates Group IT. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring alignment of strategies and objectives to ensure that Emirates Group technology investments do not hinder privacy objectives and enable privacy compliance as this evolves globally. Through specialist knowledge, you will ensure that Privacy by Design is built into all IT investments and projects to support compliance with applicable privacy laws and the protection of the Emirates Group against privacy incidents. You will monitor new privacy enhancing technologies and industry trends and contribute to the Emirates Group’s AI governance framework. Your role will also be to provide technology subject matter expertise to other teams within the DPO.
- Design the process and methodology of the Privacy by Design model for the Emirates Group. Establish practices to ensure ongoing vigilance when implementing Privacy by Design.
- Define the process and tools for managing the Emirates Group’s Records of Processing Activities (RoPAs). Work with key stakeholders to documents the Emirates Group’s RoPAs.
- Lead improvements of our privacy and security programme considering third parties and vendor risk as a priority.
- Influence the data technology strategy and roadmap for the Emirates Group through techniques and privacy enhancing technologies that touch the entire data life cycle including areas such as access management, authentication, encryption, minimisation and aggregation, collection and use of personal data
- Experience within a large multi-national organisation
- Experience in Cybersecurity concepts
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years’ experience in IT
- Experience in IT project delivery using an appropriate methodology (Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
- Experience in conducting privacy impact assessments
- Ability to build trusted, collaborative relationships and wide networks across a range of employee levels across the Emirates Group.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.