Website KPMG Lower Gulf
Data Strategy & Governance Manager
- Lead client presentations.
- Lead proposal development
- Maintain client relationships
- Adhere to the firm’s risk management guidelines.
- Manage projects
- Lead development of project deliverables
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience with services and solution selling excellent product demonstration and presentation skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Hands-on experience of one or more data catalog, data quality, or data integration platforms
- Working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to shift priorities and manage demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
Company: KPMG Lower Gulf
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.