- In-depth knowledge of the market and competitive landscape in which we operate including; market and opportunity sizing, tracking of du’s position within that market, understanding the competitors, their products and the basis of competition, relevant business models and for recommending winning strategies for differentiation in the market.
- Develop Datacenter Products and Managed Services roadmap targeting enterprises and government organisations in the UAE.
- Collaborate and build relationships internally with other practices and functions to drive the agreed product strategy
- Be an integral part of the commercial process, ensure close interaction and collaboration with sales teams, Solution Architects, Operations and Account teams on all aspects of running the Datacentre business for UAE customers. You will be responsible for tracking revenue targets and driving ‘Go to Market’ strategy in collaboration with other functions across the NBI division.
- Responsible for defining and managing Data Center value propositions from concept to in market execution.
- This includes creating differentiated offerings, working with internal stakeholders on identifying, evaluating and onboarding key vendors and partners, building business cases, defining pricing strategies and working closely with the product marketing team on launching the value proposition in market.
- Ability to negotiate with stakeholders to achieve win-win scenarios for the customers, partners and du.
- Proven track record in defining, launching and managing Cyber Security products targeting businesses
- In depth understanding of Cyber Security Trends and evolution, market trends and challenges as well as key competitors in the UAE.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Business Administration (MSc, MBA preferred)
- Self-driven with solid skills to identify, influence required resources across functions to achieve objectives.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple business units, partners and solution teams in complex business
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.