Manage existing credit portfolio of Emerging Corporate customers in addition to acquiring new relationships to achieve overall assigned financial targets.
- Negotiate appropriate credit lines in conformity with the Bank’s credit underwriting standards and risk adjusted targets after thorough analysis of information necessary for the preparation of a detailed credit proposal.
- Establish effective & professional communication (both internal and external) to ensure turnaround time within designated parameters and higher client satisfaction levels.
- Conduct regular visits to clients for both monitoring and business generation purposes. Such visits to be recorded by way of call reports which are to include all pertinent information in a timely manner.
- Keep abreast of developments in the local business environment to spot business opportunities. Contribute to the planning process in order to develop corporate business strategies.
- Develop a strong level of local contacts with the local business community, business associations and strategic alliance partners.
- Conduct account planning & cross selling other products & services to Emerging Corporate clients to ensure multi-product relationship and greater Share of wallet. Facilitating other lines of business in exploiting business opportunities through referrals to other segments.
- Comply with internal audit requirements in line with the policy guidelines, to ensure high standards of uniformity and consistency across the Bank
- Identify, solicit and acquire new Emerging Corporate clients in line with approved growth plan for Assets, Liabilities, Trade and Treasury income.
- Ensure timely and accurate credit administrations through timely completion of annual reviews and regular monitoring of financials, covenants and other parameters within the review cycle.
- 7 – 10 years of experience in Commercial Banking with 2-3 years of exposure to Commercial Banking/Mid-Corporates in the UAE. Ideally incumbent should have had exposure to one or more emerging markets.
- Degree in Economics or Finance or Business Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sharjah, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.