Website KPMG Lower Gulf
The role requires technical & practical knowledge, experience and insight of global & country specific E&I policies and procedures – including core principles as specified within the IESBA Code of Ethics, KPMG’s Global Quality & Risk Management Manual and local regulatory rules within the UAE and Oman. The role will include delivering firm wide training.
- Answering FI related queries raised in Risk Connect (QMS)
- Ad hoc project work based on business need
- Business relationship reviews, consultations and monitoring
- Coaching of the FI team
- Reviewing and preparing FI RER SOQM controls
- Non Audit Services & Fee Consultations
- Performing Independence Clearances for new PIE Audit Clients
- Helping to deliver and role out the MESA wide FI collaboration
- Develop and deliver regular firm wide FI training
- Review of conflicts of interest from an engagement and contracting perspective
- Ability to understand an apply principles of law; and to analyze and resolve legal problems and to guide the legal strategic thinking of the Firm’s service line heads.
- A Bachelor’s degree in the field of economics, accounting, finance or law
- Fully qualified chartered accountant
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office applications and relevant software
- Technical IT skills relevant to be able to understand and operate the related E&I software’s/ tools
- Ability to deliver solution-focused advice and provide practical business solutions.
- Comprehensive command over relevant knowledge and understating of the global/ local risk management procedures to be able to provide appropriate guidance and advice – including principles of independence and conflict of interest.
Company: KPMG Lower Gulf
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.