This key role will be to maintain API’s for Du different business entities using efficient Agile delivery model and follow the API first strategy for the company. This role will work cross-functionally with Product Owners, Architects, Operations, Testers, and Project Managers across multiple teams. He will work closely with the digital and IT businesses to streamline the use of best API practices by focusing on scalability, maintainability, and reuse. The ultimate goal is to stimulate API First culture and increase digital assets exposure with the help of Google Apogee API Management Platform.
- Monitor and manage delivery of desired levels of output from internal stakeholders for medium- and long-term projects.
- Ensure and manage healthy relationships with partners, vendors to ensure 360-degree support.
- Researching and analysis of new features and functionalities and keeping up to date knowledge.
- Requirement gathering, analyses and implementation of technical solutions of enterprise scaled projects.
- Work with digital and IT to assess the feasibility of implementing solutions to meet targeted deliverables with stringent timelines.
- Mentor development team on API First Strategy.
- Promoting best practice in API patterns, documentation, development and testing.
- Iteratively conceptualize, explore, evaluate development solutions and support their end-to-end implementation.
- Understanding the current API Gateway implementation and customizations.
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing issues following software release and change management processes.
- Desired to have implementation knowledge of SSL/HTTPs, AES/DES encryption, OpenAPI Specification documentation, OAuth, JWT, and Microservices
- Certified as Google GCP API Engineer would be highly preferable.
- Minimum 10-15 years’ experience in Enterprise System Integrations & API Management with experience in
- Digital platforms and Agile methodologies
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Google APIGEE API Management Platform and 10+ years in Java and related enterprise technologies.
- Bachelor/master’s degree in engineering or computer science.
- Software integrations expertise in SOAP/REST/TCP-IP/Socket/FTP/SSH
- Deep knowledge in Apigee Edge, developer portal and Monetization is a must.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.