Website First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
The purpose of the job is to manage the Overdraft product and support Commercial Banking across the full Trade product offering. This includes designing product papers, policies, guidance, monitoring performance and developing a strategy for the OD product and the CMB segment.
- Support the commercialisation and launch of products and by providing tools (pitch book and brochures) and training the Advisory/ Relationship teams to build awareness of product lines
- Country addendums and implementation of established Global standards among branches in alignment with
- Group policies and local regulations
- Develop monitoring and control system on the utilization of the OD product including, but not limited to early warning utilization flags.
- Develop robust MIS on Overdraft product and CMB Business segment
- Support wider Trade initiatives such as projects to achieve better turnaround times and increase customer satisfaction
- Develop and execute GTB strategy for OD product ensuring alignment with Group Policy across Compliance,
- Risk, Legal and Regulatory aspects.
- UAE National with Family Book
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Commerce or equivalent discipline
- 3-5years Transaction Banking experience.
- Knowledge and experience of traditional trade products either client facing or back-office is an advantage
Company: First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.