Website Mashreq Bank
The position is responsible for processing of Retail Insurance products and comprehensive coverage of Bank’s property and Operations.
- Verify and arrange payments of premiums including setting up and managing of SI relating to the Bancassurance products.
- Reconcile accounts used for premium collections, revenues, refunds and payments.
- To ensure quality service is catered to internal / external customers by adhering to the committed turnaround time
- Ensuring consistent co-ordination with Insurance Providers for maintaining the SLAs.
- Responsible for coordinating with MGN team to ensure the processes and reports are done within the agreed TAT.
- Review, Analyze and processing of claims.
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to bank insurance operations staff (local & overseas branches).
- Supervise and approve the processing of declarations & payments.
- Recommending improvements in operational procedures and risk areas from time to time
- Set up system and procedure for smooth processing of Retail Insurance Operation.
- Process all insurance applications relating to the Bancassurance Products in accordance with the SOP.
- Ensure the MIS data as per the requirements of Bancassurance Product / Business for UAE and DOHA.
- Interpersonal and leadership skills (commitment to teamwork)
- Professional Communication skills (oral and written)
- Risk Assessment capability.
- Graduate with 10 years work experience in Insurance Operations environment
- Organization and prioritization of information and tasks to optimize efficiency and adhere to preset deadlines (time management and multi-tasking)
- Analysis and evaluation of Insurance claims to ensure claim settlement/ reimbursement.
- Knowledge of various types of Insurance products and processes and its T&Cs.
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.