Website Mashreq Bank
Manage the vertical for Internal Shariah Supervisory Committee (ISSC) Secretariat & Research within the Division as envisioned in the CBUAE regulation; which entails management of the ISSC meetings, communication and tracking of the ISSC guidelines, and conducting research as required by the ISSC and Division Head/ISSC Secretary
- Assist Head of Division in communication with the Internal Shari’ah Supervision Committee.
- Ensure along with the website team that all necessary items such as ISSC Fatwas, ISSC profile, etc. are available and are up to date on the Mashreq Al Islami website and review the material submitted by relevant teams for posting on the website.
- Conduct research on topics advised by the ISSC or the Division head and generate research articles/ reports.
- Conducting research for Shari’ah and procedural related issues requested by ISSC.
- Contributing case studies/ articles/ perspectives on topics related to Islamic Banking and Finance.
- Contributing, with other relevant sections in the Bank, to the development of products and formulation of policies, procedures, contracts, and
- Other areas of development in the Bank
- Contribute research material to other functions across the Bank to enhance their working/ performance as required.
- Circulate Executive Member approvals to the ISSC on a monthly basis.
- Coordinate for the Internal Shari’ah Supervision Committee payments.
- Track the appropriate and timely communication and implementation of guidelines/ resolutions issued by the Internal Shari’ah Supervision Committee.
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements for the appointment of the Internal Shari’ah Supervision Committee are always fulfilled.
- Should hold at least a bachelor’s degree/professional qualification in business/banking.
- Should have significant exposure to Shari’ah principles via studies, courses or extensive on the job learning.
- Extraordinary attention to detail is required.
- Strong communication and drafting skills, as bank-wide interaction on technical issues are required.
- Command on MS office.
- 5 – 7 years plus experience in an Islamic Bank specially in Shariah Department
- Arabic proficiency is a must. The ability to write formal Arabic is a must.
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.