Entity du Band Band 4 Job Manager IP Core Planning Job Code 115.167 Position Title Manager IP Core Planning Reports to Position Director of Transport planning Department: Technology Planning Division: Technology Written on: Revised on: 23 October 2017 How many colleagues are being managed? Direct reports: TBA Team total: TBA Financial Dimensions:(Capex / Opex) Key Accountabilities (6 – 8 accountabilities max)
- Identify and monitor IP Core and Aggregation elements for risks and bottlenecks.
- Working with internal and external teams and synergizing on requirements and delivery
- Experience working on complex Service provider network with IP/MPLS/SR
- Creating a PIP for delivery for all the projects
- Release/Monitor/Track/participate in RFPs related to the IP Core/Transport domain.
- Solution validation and testing
- Develop the required design depending on business needs and requirements.
- BoQ discussion and validation with all involved vendors
- Strong working knowledge in data networking
- Organizational Awareness
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in IGP and EGP protocols (OSPF, iBGP, eBGP)
- Good Communication skills
- Results oriented.
- Risk management
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in IP/MPLS backbone design and implementation
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience with 5 years’ work experience in the IT/Telecommunications field.
- Ability to work independently on task as well in a team
- Good negotiating skills
- Excellent knowledge and working experience MPLS/SR/IPv6/Routing protocols
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.