The regional Logistics team supports all 8 MENA countries which talabat operate in to deliver excellent customer experience while operating efficiently. As a Manager Logistics Optimization, you will project manage Specialists and Analysts in the Optimization Team and local Logistics Teams to ensure that decision-making is well informed with data and analysis. You will also establish that operations systems and products are used as efficiently as possible, data is available, clean and expansive for all regional and local stakeholders across countries and propose developments and optimisation to existing tools and their implementations.
- Rider Payment Design: Proficiency in designing and implementing rider payment systems to incentivize performance.
- Rigorously test and analyze complex problems, documenting the impact objectively and recommending optimal solutions.
- Participate in experiments and regional analyses while collaborating with other departments to execute initiatives.
- Handle in-depth analysis, prepare data-driven cases, and present solutions with visualizations and supporting material.
- Anticipate the reaction of metrics, KPIs, and riders to changes, making data-driven decisions to adjust parameters.
- Scoring and Influencing Rider Behavior: Ability to develop and apply scoring mechanisms to influence positive rider behavior.
- Logistics Metrics: Comprehensive understanding of logistics metrics and their impact on business performance.
- Rider Staffing: Expertise in optimizing rider staffing levels to ensure efficient and reliable delivery operations.
- Order Forecasting: Specialized knowledge in accurately predicting order volumes to facilitate smooth logistics planning.
- Excellent Analytics and Data driven problem-solving skills are required.
- Proficiency in SQL skills is required.
- Experience with Tableau, Data studio or similar reporting and visualisation tools skills is required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to drive complex ideas and processes to diverse people across markets and teams.
- Bachelor’s degree. STEM and Economics backgrounds are highly preferred.
- 4-6 years of experience in tech start-ups or operational roles are highly preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.