The Partner Assurance Manager will assess the Revenue Risk of product & services related to Partner Assurance Activities including: Virgin Mobile, Roaming, Interconnect Wholesale, Commission Assurance &VAS and design appropriate controls in line with industry best practice. The Job role involves reviewing process and procedures with various business units to reduce the opportunity for revenue loss.
- Defining Required Revenue Assurance Requirements for partner assurance activities, projects, and launches of new business initiatives
- Provide Proper Assurance reports and analysis to relevant stake holders (internal & external) with Valid Root
- Cause Analysis and potential solutioning options
- Carry out defined Revenue Assurance Required activities related to the launch and existing partner assurance activities (Virgin Mobile, Roaming, Interconnect Wholesale, Commission Assurance & VAS).
- Ensure that all required data modules/information are correctly reflected in the Revenue Assurance system and appropriate solutions are implemented to perform the analytical & RA operational activities.
- Good understanding of charging & rating, product portfolio, activation and technical components (relating to MSC, basic call flows, role of various network elements)
- Bachelor Degree preferably with IT background
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a telecom industry and 6 years of experience in revenue assurance / billing operations.
- Good understanding of Control design in RA systems
- Well versed with Revenue Assurance operational controls.
- Previous exposure to product UATs, investigation of charging issues, settlements, roaming and interconnect business, MVNO operations…
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.