Commercial Reports to Position Director Procurement – Commercial. Department: Procurement & Supply Chain Division: Human Resources & Shared Services Written on: Revised on: 31 August 2023 How many colleagues are being managed? Direct reports: 0 Team total: 0 Financial Dimensions:~ AED 100M spend per Annum Key
- Report savings and validate monthly ERP reports ensuring that individual targets are met.
- Lead contract negotiations to ensure successful completion. Negotiate the best value for money and ensure that sourcing projects are meeting budget targets.
- Responsible of category management and commercial contracts related activities within the Commercial
- Procurement categories of spend (mainly Outsourced Managed Services and General Corporate procurement categories)
- Provide Management with weekly reports on RFP’s progress, category spend, savings and performance against KPI’s.
- Build, maintain and strengthen positive relation with internal customer based on support and advice and improve BUs satisfaction by conducting satisfaction surveys after each RFP
- Ensure that all legal and contractual matters from commercial perspective are addressed efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Organize periodic meetings with internal stakeholders to understand and agree on way forward for relevant category sourcing requirements.
- Lead tender (RFP/RFQ) negotiations to ensure successful completion. Negotiate the best value for money and ensure that sourcing projects are meeting budget targets.
- Assess major suppliers’ performance and prepare report to management.
- Participate in internal audit activities by providing necessary information to internal auditors.
- Track RFP’s and RFQ’s against agreed timelines while optimizing sourcing activities timelines.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Business, Law, Economics, Finance, Engineering or related discipline
- Knowledge of contract laws, and a complete understanding of Corporate T’s & C’s
- Good Knowledge of ERP system (Oracle).
- Knowledge of Contracts and Corporate Terms and Conditions.
- In-depth Knowledge of key commercial elements and pricing structures of supplier’s contracts
- Minimum 7-12 years of sourcing experience
- Excellent verbal & written English & preferably Arabic.
- Good organization skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Numerical and problem-solving skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.