Website Qatar Airways
In this role, you will be responsible to provides administration support for the smooth functioning of cargo department on daily basis. Performs secretarial duties, which require the handling of confidential and sensitive information.
- Provides business documentation support, including report writing, presentation creation and spreadsheet preparation and distribution of such materials. Complies reports as directed and ensure that all files are complete and properly maintained.
- Manages, coordinates and maintains calendar of appointments, travel arrangements, records of communication (documents, faxes, mail) to meet the requirements of the department, to record, filter, disseminate and communicate all incoming and outgoing matters.
- Independently manages multiple tasks and assigned projects whilst respecting the deadlines and simultaneously ensuring the integrity of all information and data.
- Performs various secretarial and administrative duties to support requirements and maintain the department functions smoothly on a daily basis. Handles a wide variety of situations and tasks involving the administrative function of the office. Tactfully handles enquiries and/or refer to appropriate personnel/ department.
- Knowledge of safety database and admin occurrences, investigations and follow-ups
- Hands-on experience in reports preparations for management
- Certificate in Computer applications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum of 2 years of job- related experience
- Experience in administrative role
- Excellent communication and computer skills
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.