Website Doha Bank
The Manager Retail PMO will manage the planning, and execution of the Retail projects/ enhancements portfolio for the Retail Banking function within the approved governance structure, quality standards, and other internal guidelines/ best practices, aligning relevant stakeholders within the function, in addition to other departments. The incumbent will guide the Project Managers in defining project scope / deliverables in coordination with the functional units and management, and in managing project dependencies, tracking project milestones and deliverables and resolving key project issues. The incumbent will monitor collection of relevant data/information to develop.
- Oversee to ensure alignment of the procedural / process aspects with the business objectives of projects.
- Oversee preparation of analytical reports relating to industry outlook, and environmental scan including but not limited to demographic, technological, economic, political, social, and specific to the business lines.
- Manage the development, consistent implementation, and maintenance of project control tools, methods, and processes within the Retail Banking function.
- Guide/monitor the team and respective areas (respective areas) with respective to project planning, implementation and monitoring efforts with respect to the projects.
- Keep abreast of and incorporate up-to-date project management techniques and industry best practices and tools to the Retail Banking projects, as applicable.
- Oversee the preparation of and monitor vital communications/ dashboard for the management and other relevant stakeholders, including but not limited to requirements documentation and project presentations, project analysis, resource utilization forecasts/ allocation, budget/ status reports, etc.
- Guide the Project Manager and Business Analyst in identification of project process improvements and in effecting changes, within the respective areas, as applicable.
- Identify cost rationalization opportunities that can bring significant impact on Retail Banking projects.
- Manage project problem/issue identification and, update the management on critical issues confronting strategic / operational projects and suggest action plans for mitigation.
- 10-15 years of total experience in financial services/banking industry, entailing responsibilities pertaining to the specific area of discipline
- Professional certification such as PMP/ Prince2 or other project management certification is highly desirable
- Experience at a supervisory and management capacity
- Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Banking / Finance / Project Management or any discipline
- Extensive experience in the management of large projects in banking industry, especially pertaining to retail/consumer banking realm.
- Proven capacity in leading strategic / operational project planning and management, including implementation of standards /methodologies
Company: Doha Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.