The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in developing API products commercially as a product manager. Additionally, the candidate must have a strong background in data analytics and be able to work with various teams internally and externally.
- Analyze data to identify potential clients and market trends.
- Monitor API usage and identify areas for improvement continuously.
- Work closely with product development, network, IT, Sales, Finance, and Security teams to ensure successful implementation.
- Work with potential clients in the Banking, FinTech, Retail, e-Commerce, among others to understand their needs and develop API solutions.
- Develop pricing strategies for API products.
- Develop and implement Telecom API monetization plans.
- At least 5 years of experience in developing API products commercially as a product manager
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Ability to work collaboratively with various teams internally and externally
- Strong background in data analytics and experience working with various data analysis tools
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.