The purpose of this position is to Lead the TAM for enterprise through telesales outbound channels and to develop & execute the TAM operational strategy. The role holder will be responsible to plan the budget required to execute on the sustainable growth requirement through strategic investments in automation as enablers, planned marketing schemes as enablers and in strategic customer acquisition and retentions to deliver win-win outcomes.
- Develop and monitor TAM profitability to ensure win-win outcomes.
- Plan and implement the annual budget as requirement for operating the TAM Telesales channel to deliver on SE/SOHO enterprise
- Ensure TAM are given all necessary training and support on all new products, services and updates in order to ensure they can effectively support du in delivering against targets.
- Motivate direct TAM telesales staff, hold regular formal and informal meetings to ensure the they remain enthusiastic to the task of achieving the sales target.
- Must be knowledgeable and trained to manage sales teams.
- By implementing effective KPIs and targets to ensure delivery of revenue expectations.
- Weekly meet with TAM managers to set examples by showcasing top retention calls, sales calls to others, and ensure similar is followed by all to have maximum quality control and sales growth.
- Plan, design and implement incentive strategies to drive sales.
- Understanding and experience of sales management role in Telecommunication industry preferably in SME market sector
- 5 – 10 years in a similar/relevant role with minimum 3 years of experience in sales preferably Telecoms.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Sales/Marketing/Business or a related field.
- Good understanding of Mobile and Fixed services
- Good understanding of driving sales through Omni-channels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.