Website Mashreq Bank
As a member of the Technology Team, the incumbent will lead, plan, direct, and execute a treasury technology transformation program across Trading Cluster. Of vital importance is the implementation of FinMechanics, Flex Trade, Meta Trader and Trade Net. Digitization initiatives of Treasury Technology will be another area of vital importance applicable for Trading Cluster.
- Collaborate with leadership within Mashreq’s Treasury and Corporate and Investment Banking to support the digital transformation strategy.
- Build the internal organizational capabilities and frameworks to enable the cluster to adopt rapid deployment techniques utilizing agile or similar methodologies.
- Contribute towards the development of the cluster strategy and lead the effective implementation of the approved strategies and plans to ensure achievement of business objectives.
- Manage and oversee the comprehensive cluster wide digital transformation and programs implementations approved budgets.
- Manage stakeholder relationships across all groups within Mashreq Bank ensuring alignment to common objectives and fulfillment of criteria and requirements across the various businesses and units.
- Define the delivery roadmap and implementation timelines across Trading area of Treasury Technology digital transformation initiatives.
- Recommend and implement improvements to cluster policy and direct the implementation of procedures and controls covering all areas of the assigned unit activity so that all relevant requirements are fulfilled while delivering quality and cost-effective solutions.
- Expert in implementations methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile, and in the usage of reporting and tracking tools.
- Expert knowledge of new trends in the Market as they relate to Technology and experience in implementations of these Treasury and wealth technology solutions.
- A unique blend of technology acumen and strong business orientation and domain knowledge to champion and promote user requirements.
- Strong organizational, team building and leadership qualities.
- BS/B.Tech Degree, MS/M.Tech. preferred.
- Cross-border and cross-functional team management experience.
- More than 12 years of experience in similar role with concrete evidence of direct management of complex end-to-end systems implementations of Programs.
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.