Website Mashreq Bank
Developing and spreading a credit culture within branches, through training, counselling and advising. Recommend action plans for overcoming observed weaknesses.
- Volume of credit proposals processed.
- Accompany Relationship Managers / Team Leaders on calls where necessary, to maintain an awareness of market and business conditions.
- Minimize downward migration across risk grades.
- Maintain quality of loan portfolio, as measured by % of classified outstandings.
- Participate actively in Projects/focus groups for ongoing projects relating to enhancement of risk infrastructure, policies and procedures.
- Take proactive steps to minimise Loan loss provisions which has direct impact on business profitability.
- Untangle complex industry / business issues and simplify understanding enabling smooth and reasoned credit decisions.
- Early detection of warning signals to ensure timely corrective action.
- Maintain targeted turnaround time in credit assessment and decision.
- University Graduate. MBA or equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum 5 – 10 years lending experience
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills.
- High degree of lending skills (credit, analytical, judgement) across various industries / lines of business (Trade, Contracting, Industry).
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.