Website Qatar Petroleum
Qatar Energy is a state-owned public corporation established by Emiri Decree No. 10 in 1974. It is responsible for all phases of the oil and gas industry in the State of Qatar. The principal activities of QatarEnergy , its subsidiaries and joint ventures are the exploration, production, local and international sale of crude oil, natural gas and gas liquids, refined products, synthetic fuels, petrochemicals, fuel additives, fertilizers, liquefied natural gas (LNG), steel and aluminum.
- 5 years Sea going experience on large size vessel (VLCC, Capesize) as Chief Officer or Master.
- A minimum of 10 years Sea going experience as officer of the watch with at least 5 years experience on large size vessel (VLCC, Capesize) in capacity as Chief Officer or Master.
- 5 years as Pilot on all types of vessel.
- Detail knowledge of the management of large-scale port cargo operations including port rules, regulations, policies and procedures pertaining to operations and activities.
- Master Mariner (FG) class I.
- Detail knowledge of International, State and Local regulations pertaining to Port operations, logistics, and fully familiar with International Maritime Conventions such as SOLAS, MARPOL, STCW, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions of work in a port operations area.
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.