Website DP World
Manage all vessel contracts from the point of on-hire up until the point of off-herein line with applicable charterparty.
- Review Scope of Work for any enquiries or tenders to ensure that the Company and the intended vessel(s) meet the requirements for operation with the capacity and capability of the vessel, crew, and supporting organization.
- Ensure that Regional Director and Commercial is advised of all down time days and other problems/deviations that may affect the charter party invoicing or our good working relations with the client.
- Ensure, in close coordination with Regional Director and the Commercial team, that all clients are visited on a regular basis and that the company is well represented within the Energy / Marine Community.
- Be supporting point of contact for the client during the term of any charter next to country/unit management.
- Ensure that inspections are followed to ensure that vessels are being operated and maintained in line with Company requirements.
- Ensure that all equipment is maintained in good working order and that the planned maintenance system is up to date on all assigned vessels.
Company: DP World
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.