Website Emirates NBD
Design & development of adhoc reports as well as daily credit / market risk limit monitoring reports.
- Execute regulatory reporting deliveries.
- Assist in regulatory ad-hoc requests and enhancements.
- Review the periodic portfolio review packs and provide inputs/analysis on key trends observed in the period under review.
- Assist in thematic and/ or ad-hoc risk review across various products/ portfolios.
- Managing changes in reporting requirements on a dynamic basis and deliver within agreed timelines.
- Manage all escalations of any Risk limit/policy deviations along with reporting of credit/ market risk issues to operational risk on a periodic basis.
- Ensure turn-around times, integrity and accuracy are maintained at all times.
- Strong technical/ computing/ programming skills. Good knowledge of software development tools/databases (VBA, SQL, C# etc) for data analysis. Ability to code is mandatory.
- Graduate qualifications with majors in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Economics or a related quantitative field of study.
Company: Emirates NBD
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.