We have a great opportunity for a Cluster Marketing and Communications Manager at the Hyatt Place Dubai Hotels. You are welcome to apply if you are a creative self-starter who proactively initiates marketing plans, well versed in managing SEO, SMM, PPC, Ominiture reports etc. and has exceptional leadership skills. Reporting to the Cluster Director of Sales and Marketing, the Cluster Marketing and Communication Manager, is responsible for planning and implementing properties’ marketing strategies, which includes brand awareness initiatives, F&B marketing, destination marketing, loyalty (World of Hyatt) marketing, social media content, digital marketing, communications and public relations efforts.
- Be the marketing representative in the cluster during focus meetings, and proactively identify revenue-driving opportunities with other key stakeholders
- Conduct continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends, and use findings to continuously evaluate and drive commercial success
- Lead effective content management across all available channels, including brand website, OTAs, social media, mobile marketing and partnership programs
- Ensure sales and F&B teams receive adequate marketing support, and ensure collateral requirements are met
- Develop and manage all social media activity for the cluster and support departmental initiatives. Responsible for building a coherent social media strategy for the hotel and its outlets
- Responsible for overall reputation management, guide the operations teams with responding and handling guest complaints. Respond to customer postings on social media as appropriate, tackling any complaints and issues, ensuring 100% response rate and high rankings on third party review channels-
- Conduct regular cluster marketing audits and updates to meet Direct Channel Health Check Audit requirements
- Participate in all internal and external marketing meetings and attend relevant industry events, training workshops and trade-shows
- Manage and lead the marketing communications team on property, fostering a productive team culture and encouraging career growth
- Develop, proactively manage and implement the annual cluster marketing plan to include brand, digital and loyalty marketing within the budget guidelines
- Well versed with maximizing revenue from PPC, Google Ads, SEO, Retarget Marketing, Meta Search and other performance marketing activities based on hotel business priorities, seasonality and marketing plan.
- Oversee the execution of all promotional activities, whether local, regional or global, across all available channels, ensuring brand adherence and effectiveness.
- Be the brand custodian ensuring all collateral conforms to agreed brand standards and content is compliant of corporate guidelines and within budget guidelines across all marketing activities, including but not limited to the brand websites and third party channels.
- Basic knowledge in creative design.
- Effective communication skills in English; additional international language(s) will be an asset.
- Your characteristics will be representative of our values: Humility, Respect, Creativity, Integrity,
- Empathy and Fun.
- Photography and videography skills.
- Being up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture).
- 7 years in a demonstrable marketing role, digital preferred. Potential and attitude required to learn.
- At least two years of work experience in a similar roles, within a luxury environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.