Website Rotana Hotels
As a Marketing & Communications Executive you are responsible for assisting the Assistant Marketing Manager in the effective implementation of marketing and promotional strategies for the positioning of the company as highly desirable to its identified target markets and within the parameters set by Rotana. In addition, you are responsible to assist in the day-to-day operation of the department, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Assist in managing effective direct marketing campaigns to identified target markets using either surface or electronic mailing means, including but not limited to Rotana Rewards
- Assist in establishing effective relations with agencies to devise and maximize publicity materials (printed collaterals, radio campaigns, advertising, etc.)
- Assist in managing the online content and imagery of Rotana and the property(s) on rotana.com and in other publications, e.g. within the Intranet
- Assist in maintaining an effective and updated file of the company’s press kit, biographies, developments and photography
- Assist in hosting members of the media, strategic partners and clients at functions and events whenever required
- Assist with the effective communication with all MarCom Teams in the properties
- Identify and maintain a comprehensive database of customers, sponsors, media and any other potential client base for effective and targeted communication
- Handle all dissemination of information to the media and to maintain an effective working relationship with all members of target media, electronic and print, local, national and international to encourage and maximize coverage of all events and promotions
- Formulate all correspondence related to the client base, media, sponsorship proposals, letters of thanks and appreciation and any other required business correspondence
- Maintain and implement an effective filing and administrative system for all matters related to the department
- Assist with the production of all promotional material, including gathering of supporting data and collateral and briefing the advertising agencies and/or printers
- Monitor all media releases for Rotana, its properties and for the competition
- You should be an advertising, marketing or communication graduate with preferable experiences in a similar field.
- The ideal candidate will be a confident, outgoing, vibrant and innovative individual.
- You will be able to work independently and promote at all times the brand image and market status, as well as maintain accurate documentations and accounts records, while possessing following additional competencies:
- You must be a computer literate with fluent and effective communication skills, verbal and written in English and Arabic.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fujairah, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.rotanacareers.com.