Website Dubai Holding
The role holder is responsible for managing and executing residential portfolio marketing plans and delivering DHAM’s respective residential brand marketing strategies, initiatives, campaigns and events and driving business development initiatives for customer acquisition and retention.
- Communication messaging is clear, sound, well-researched and effective.
- Suggest and make enhancements of DHAM’s various marketing channels based on stakeholder feedback and analytics. People Management
- Provide leadership within the function, setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, provision of formal and informal feedback and appraisal – in order to maximize subordinate and departmental performance in the pursuit of the Department’s objectives.
- Monitor performance of external agencies and event managers to ensure they deliver within agreed timeframe and quality and branding standards.
- Manage the flow of information to the communications & digital team to ensure that:
- Work closely with the Branding & Services function to utilize creative resources and continuously align on content, messaging and guidelines.
- Build and promote an organization culture that encourages innovation and reward performance that leads to enhanced staff motivation and retention.
- Stay up to date with developments in marketing tools, technology and techniques to implement them for DHAM to enhance user and customer experience for audiences.
Internal Relationship Management
- Prepare comprehensive reports for the management that highlight the effectiveness of various marketing interventions (events, sponsorships, partnerships activities) for residential assets.
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to help determine market positioning, competitive trends and messaging and prepare reports to be shared with the management.
- Support in the selection and negotiation process with external marketing agencies to ensure they fit well within the DHAM standards.
- Coordinate with other internal functions such as Security, HSE, FM etc. to acquire all event related approvals and to ensure that events meet all internal and external standards.
- Continuous engagement with the communications and PR team to ensure all efforts are promoted and Arabic translations are developed where necessary.
- All websites, social media pages and related materials for residential portfolio are up-to-date, secure, and delivers on commercial and creative requirements.
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Master’s degree in Marketing, PR or Communications is preferred. Experience:
- Articulate with describing visual direction.
- Broad knowledge of marketing tools such as Google ad words, CPA and other new digital tools.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal. Arabic is an ad
- Strong knowledge across all marketing aspects – Paid media, social media, owned media, technology tools, backend, and tech related solutions.
- Ability to suggest and develop creative ideas and treatments for marketing content for multi-channel campaigns and events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, PR or Communications is required.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects and multi stakeholders in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in marketing with at least 3 years in the Middle East is required.
- Experience within but not limited to public relations, online marketing, and events & advertising management ideally in diversified conglomerates within real estate. Technical Competencies
- Strong creative, innovation, and storytelling skills.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation and networking skills.
Company: Dubai Holding
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.