Website Sheikh Shakhbout Medical City - SSMC
Reporting directly into the Marketing and Public Affairs Director, the marketing manager will be responsible for establishing, managing and driving the marketing strategy across all of SMMC’s ecosystem to enhance service line and brand awareness and generate demand.
- Manages and oversees SSMC’s Marketing function and all related activities, and ensures alignment with brand guidelines
- Oversees the preparations of technical specifications for tenders in accordance with shareholders policies and the CG Framework
- Supports the Director in managing the website, delivering the SEO strategy, and enhancing Google rating and website performance
- Supports the Director in delivering B2B marketing campaigns.
- Manages social media listening tools and ensures a positive sentiment of SSMC brand in the community.
- Manages SSMC’s digital communications channels in case of a crisis
- Supports the director in launching new digital channels/ patient digital touchpoints and coordinate day-to-day management of these channels
- Participates in technical scoping/ evaluation of new digital channels/ patient digital touchpoints as well as a CRM system.
- Oversight/management of the social media accounts that are handled by the agency.
- Collaborates with concerned staff/departments on developing content
- Maintains awareness of best practice and industry standards in the different functional areas, and develops the department towards these benchmarks.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of SEO to enhance the brand’s organic ranking
- In-depth knowledge and an excellent proof record in managing Google paid search campaigns, setting and managing CPL/CPA targets across all platforms.
- Proof track record in setting-up and managing successful GDNs, programmatic, and push campaigns to meet set objectives.
- Collaborates and works with the Marketing and Publics Affairs Director to establish the marketing strategy for SSMC
- Develops and manages the content calendar on a monthly basis
- Manages and delivers the social media strategy to increase engagement and generate a positive brand presence locally and regionally
- Manages the relationship between the social media and digital agencies and SSMC
- Manages the social media monthly content calendar and planning the organic and paid performance of social media channels to meet the set targets per channel.
- Ensures compliance with the brand guidelines
- Supports the Director in day-to-day analytics and coordination of reports to improve performance, meet set targets and organizational growth plans.
- Coordinates the development of emailer campaigns and eNewsletters and oversee execution and performance.
- Strong internal consulting skills and ability to champion change and drive organizational improvement.
- Strong interpersonal skills capable of communicating and coordinating with multiple departments.
- Strong writing and creative thinking skills.
- Project management skills in planning, organizing, and coordinating tasks.
- A team player with the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Must have the ability to interact with executive level and influence others.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with advanced English writing skills.
- Advanced creative thinking skills
- Strong communication and leadership skills with a strong work ethic.
- Detailed-oriented with proven organizational skills.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees. Strong understanding of UAE and GCC market dynamics
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Company: Sheikh Shakhbout Medical City - SSMC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.