The candidate will be a driven individual, comfortable bringing ideas and finding solutions to situations. This role will support the team’s broader strategic goals and metrics (Marketing Generated Pipeline, Marketing Generated Pipeline and ROMI for Customer Marketing), with a focus on digital marketing support for HBT META businesses. In addition, the candidate will support with Arabic translation requirements for the Customer Marketing function.
- Events and engagement support
- Translation & localization requirements: for marketing materials, product information, articles, installation manuals, etc.
- Provide support for marketing activities like product samples, printing & distribution of brochures & collaterals
- Tools and process: utilize marketing platforms including Work Front, Marketo, NEX and others as necessary to perform daily requirements of the role
- Contribute to the overall success of the HBT META Customer Marketing team; driving awareness around the business value delivered by the function
- Support the execution of customer marketing and demand generation activity with a focus on digital marketing: social media, email and web-based activities. This will involve close collaboration with outside agencies
- Support the broader Customer Marketing team with administrative requirements and business acumen: database management, activities related to customer marketing spend tracking, website and content updates
- Manage multiple activities with different tactics under tight deadlines
- Desired previous experience (but not mandatory):
- Experience working at a similar MNC
- Experience in executing industry and company-led events is helpful
- Experience in supporting loyalty & channel programs including driving and tracking MDF usage
- Self-starter and keen learner
- Excellent organizational and project planning skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or similar
- 0-1 years’ experience in a similar role desired
- Digital savvy; experience in managing demand generating activities leveraging effective digital strategies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.