Website Air Arabia
To act as a focal point for all maintenance to be performed in the UAE, Hubs and Outstations on 24/7 basis; ensures timely availability and continued airworthiness of Air Arabia fleet and Third Party aircrafts in accordance with business requirements, GCAA/CAA rules and regulations, and as per Air Arabia policies, procedures, and approved quality standards.
- Ensures prompt and accurate recording and documenting of any maintenance tasks performed including Radio Communication on the logbook of each aircraft. Guides the Pilots and Cabin Crew on formalities adopted in recording and generating related reports.
- Acts proactively, takes corrective preventive measures to avoid any problems or defects that might threaten the airworthiness of the fleet and delay operations.
- Provides technical guidance to Line, Base, Outstations’ maintenance staff and MROs, on 24/7 basis, ensuring service is executed in conformity, within approved timeframes, and as per GCAA/CAA regulations, Air Arabia approved quality standards, and Manufacturer’s Manuals.
- Supports the Engineering Planning and Development, STP, and QA teams in executing long-term/ short-term planning and in monitoring of fleet maintenance operations ensuring aircrafts are timely and “safely maintained and released” to service.
- Prioritizes, and manages the allocation of work packages of all tasks amongst corresponding teams whilst following up on timeliness and efficiency in the delivery and handover of tasks executed.
- Professional membership of associations related to the Aviation/Airlines industry is a plus.
- Has direct working experience with Civil Aviation Authorities, preferably GCAA; familiar with all rules and regulations of GCAA pertaining to the Engineering Maintenance, policies, procedures, manuals and licensing.
- Fluent in English Language.
- Holder/has held Maintenance Engineer’s member license type AME from an ICAO state is an advantage.
- Capable of using technology systems & tools; proficient in Microsoft Office.
- 8 + years’ experience in engineering maintenance in the Aviation industry, 3 years of which in Maintenance
- Control Center in a similar capacity. with 2 years at least leading a team.
Company: Air Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.