We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
- Administrate the preparation of Purchase Requisitions for the procurement of equipment and materials. Review vendor quality plans, ensure vendor equipment’s compatibility and compliance with the scope of client specifications. Coordinate with procurement, ascertain expedite of materials and equipment to site.
- Perform vendor document review and check for completeness, correctness and consistency of comments generated by the Team and other disciplines.
- Identify employee strengths and weaknesses and provide feedback as necessary.
- Lead the activities in converting the project from concept to detailed engineering.
- Serve as a tie-in in the department team for inter-discipline engineering concerned with the project.
- Accountable for overall discipline related activities for the successful completion of project within allotted schedule, manpower and costs.
- Decision on the technical matters of the specified project &internal work distribution.
- Consult with Project Engineering Manager and HOD on main issues which may affect budget, schedule, resources, layout and equipment specifications.
- May make recommendations on mobilization/demobilization of personnel.
- Interface and regularly meet with client and vendor representatives, conduct internal staff meetings, ensure the progress of project in accordance to schedule, allotted man hours and budgeted costs. Coordinate with projects and planning departments on schedule related issues. Update TDR progress reports through the use of PETROCEPT software.
- Coordinate with projects and planning on project time schedule, establish target completion dates & ensure target dates are achieved.
- Develop Manpower charts and schedules, recommend, assign and distribute manpower for the execution of engineering activities within budgeted project man-hours. Recommend cost effective measures to reduce overall manpower costs.
- Review and identify design inputs from other discipline documents such as environmental regulations, hazardous area classifications, process design basis, project specifications, process data sheets, P&IDs, key SLD, control system block diagram, piping material specifications, electrical and instrumentation specifications for packages.
- Critically review and check all project deliverables such as design basis, data sheets, specifications, RFQs, TBEs, PRs generated by Team.
- Co-ordinate and participate in various vendor discussions for technical and commercial evaluation of vendor offers.
- Provide inputs for the preparation of plot plans, organize the issuance of engineering drawings and technical documents for Inter-Discipline Checks (IDC’s) coordinate with other engineering disciplines in the integration of data inputs.
- Monitor and ensure the team focuses on co-coordinating and managing technical interfaces amongst various disciplines and adequately capture changes as work progresses.
- Interact with Quality Assurance for quality issues; strictly ensure compliance with Company’s ISO Quality procedures. Coordinate Internal and Client audit requests; facilitate audit procedures of engineering systems within the department.
- Technical expert in minimum 3 (three) static equipment packages (TEG package, Desalter, Fired Heater, Flare, Boilers, etc.)
- As a Technical expert in some static equipment packages (TEG package, Desalter, Fired Heater, Flare, Boilers, etc.,), guide multiple leads and engineers who are involved in detail engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of PDH & PP project experience, preferably with UOP Olefex technology, required in Mechanical Static discipline.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering with a minimum 23 years of work experience preferable from a background in working for the EPC of the Oil and Gas Industry of which he should have spent minimum 4 to 5 years in similar capacity in similar organization having proven track record of his technical and managerial skill.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sharjah, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.