Website Qatar Foundation
To contribute to the development and execution of media monitoring plan and policy to support the objectives of QF Communication strategy and business plan. To coordinate the relationship with the PR agency in order to plan, design, monitor and evaluate the media relations program and activities
- Contribute to the development and implementation of a media relations policy to provide specific guidance to QF departments and leaders about who can engage the media and how; coordinate all media monitoring and recording
- Coordinate media relations initiatives, ensuring the press are kept updated on QF and program.
- Related activities, Efforts and Initiatives.
- Identify and prioritize key external stakeholder audiences and develop tailored press targets and communications messages to deliver those audiences; ensure the Press Office Unit keeps updated media contact data base
- Prepare and maintain a comprehensive database of validated and categorized media contacts.
- Support media relations efforts, working with appropriate PR agencies to ensure message consistency while targeting information to specific international, regional and local press audiences Capture information to be communicated about QF and its programs, support consistent messaging in partner initiatives and activities;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Excellent writing skills – the ability to draft / edit a variety of written reports and communications and articulate ideas clearly and concisely. Proficiency in Arabic and/or other regional languages desirable
- Excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Knowledge of branding and advertising tools and best practice
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications/ Marketing with 2-5 years of related work experience in feature and copywriting, preferably in a media-related setting
Company: Qatar Foundation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.