Website American Hospital Dubai
Assists the Medical Advisor and Medical Officer on all Insurance issues and coordinate with staff and Insurance Companies with direct billing arrangement with AHD.
- Supports the Hospital Policies and Procedures
- Monitoring and follow up on prior authorization for outpatient services wherever required and all Inpatient services
- Identify and analyze problems, take action to resolve, apply sound judgement and take responsibility for their resolution
- Reconciliation of claims paid and outstanding with insurance companies and coordination with Finance
- Claims analysis prior to their submission to insurance companies by Finance
- Makes accurate, thorough and appropriate work a priority
- Demonstrates functional and business knowledge required for the job and applies that to following the requirements of Insurance Companies in the Hospital and follow-up with the Companies
- Anticipates and sets priorities to support department needs and follow policies and procedures for achieving them
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- At least three (3) years in similar field.
- Computer literacy essential.
- Strong leadership experience
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office
- Very good understanding of hospital operations
Company: American Hospital Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.