Meet with vendor representatives, inspect at vendor works and workshops and provide assistance to Quality Department as required.Interface and provide clarifications, guidance and technical support to Construction and Commissioning teams as required.
- Participate in 3D Model and Constructability reviews along with Client and representatives of other engineering disciplines.
- Involved in overall discipline related activities for the successful completion of project within allotted schedule, manpower and costs.
- Review of Vendor offers and design package.
- Coordinate on technical issues with other Engineering Disciplines as required. Provide the necessary inputs/data to other disciplines as per the requirements and procedures.
- Prepare and issue Cathodic Protection Design basis, Specification and other technical documents.
- Minimum of 6 years related oil & gas/petrochemical experience preferable, with a background of working for EPC/consultancy organizations/CP specialist Vendors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Metallurgy/Electrochemical Engineering
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sharjah Emirate, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.