Website Commercial Bank of Dubai
Responsible for providing actionable analytical insights on customers, products, business segments, campaigns, and new initiatives for Transaction Banking Group. Support businesses with the key focus on designing, collating, and disseminating information and analysis to the business leaders and management. Developing and implementing appropriate business processes, dashboards, reports, disciplines, and schedules that deliver a holistic review of results, trends.
- Provide interactive dashboards with an instant access to information to monitor measure and manage business performances. Interact and understand the requirements, design, collate and disseminate information and analysis to the business leaders and management.
- Produce Monthly Sales Performance Dashboards and Other Business Risk & Governance related dashboards to monitor performance against the approved scorecards.
- Provide support to the preparation of short and long-term reports of key performance indicators, ad hoc analysis reports, economic valuations and cost/benefit information as needed or requested.
- Perform regular customer and product profitability analysis and support the stakeholders in making necessary changes in product features and product offerings and customer segments to focus for growth.
- Support the product teams in identifying opportunities for cross-sell, up-sell to increase product penetration and digital health score within WBG customers.
- Analyse customer behaviour, identify trends and patterns. Makes and implements recommendations through the use of data analysis and segmentation methodologies.
- Design and inculcate multi-factor campaign designs, which include the ability to test responses to variations on product bundles, pricing, risk, creative and channel.
- Responsible for report rationalization and is required to participate in special department projects and assist in any other financial reporting responsibilities as required. Provide any other service as directed to support the overall functioning of the Department to commensurate with the nature of assignment.
- Support in preparation of structured dashboards and management information (MI) for reporting purposes.
- Simplify and automate management reporting process to reduce close cycle time by creating, managing and providing various daily, monthly, quarterly, annual reports to the management/departments.
- Obtain feedback from users on Power BI reports, train and educate users to ensure effective use of BI.
- Transform the analytic insights into understandable and actionable recommendations and then communicate them effectively across the organization.
- Ability to visualize and develop graphical presentations of data and analysis for decision support.
- Strong analytical and programming skills (e.g. SAS, SQL, Python)
- Proven ability to analyse business problems and translate business needs into technical solutions
- Experience with a prior focus in financial services analytics
- Ability to clearly present data-rich insights to senior management using appropriate graphics and business language, so that key messages can be actioned.
- 8 -10 years of relevant work experience in Business Intelligence / Analytics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Economics / Finance or Equivalent
Company: Commercial Bank of Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.