Website DP World
Administer, troubleshoot and manage network security solutions implemented in Shared Security Hubs, including next-generation firewalls, web application firewalls, security incident monitoring, etc.
- Work closely with internal teams (Network, Windows, Linux, BU IT) to continuously improve security posture in DP World group.
- Stay up to date on information technology trends and security standards and recommend best practices applicable to DP World group.
- Act as an ambassador for DP World at all times when working; promoting and demonstrating positive behaviours in harmony with DP World’s Principles, values and culture; ensuring the highest level of safety is applied in all activities; understanding and following DP World’s Code of Conduct and Ethics policies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Fine tune and implement configuration changes to security controls as per requirement.
- Carry out infrastructure related vulnerability assessments of IT systems to identifying potential vulnerabilities, make recommendations to control identified risks and work with those individuals to ensure they are implemented.
- Respond rapidly and effectively to IT security incidents, managing them as per DPW incident management life cycle, including performing forensics for evidence gathering and preservation.
- Periodically conduct risk assessment for existing firewall rules and for new change request submitted by the business.
- Maintain and monitor site-to-site connectivity established with global DP World sites.
- Hands-on experience on data leakage prevention solution, O365 Security, next generation firewall, web application firewall & OT/IoT security.
- Good understanding of cloud security (Azure, AWS etc.) is desirable.
- Ability to adapt in a complex environment, challenges, with the will and drive to learn new things on its own.
- Industry recognized professional certifications such as CCSA (Check Point Certified Security Administrator), CCSE (Check Point Certified Security Expert), Azure Fundamentals, Azure Administrator, etc.
- Exposure in creating technical documentation for security tools and procedures.
- Good understanding in E-commerce, logistics, supply chain & port operations applications will be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Program and Project management skills.
- Time management skills.
- Team player and conflict management skills.
- Ability to adapt in a complex environment, loves challenges, with the will and drive to learn new things on his/her own.
- Deep technical knowledge in IT technologies, operating systems, networking etc. and global business experience.
- Detailed technical knowledge of security vulnerabilities and remediation.
- Solid understanding of OWASP Top 10 vulnerability assessment and mitigation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Should have 8-10 years of experience in IT field with at least 5 years’ experience in Network Security, Managing Security Solutions.
- Hands-on experience with CheckPoint, Fortinet Solutions, Check Point Multi-Domain and Azure Security is a must.
Company: DP World
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.