Website Saudi German Hospitals Group
Provides consultation and administer treatments and procedures using full range of agents, methods, and techniques for effective results. Maintains high-level and professional performance according to SGH (Saudi German Hospital) and JCIA (Joint Commission on Accreditation) standards. Works independently without professional supervision.
- Perform other duties necessary to effect efficient services in the department without hesitation.
- Participates in the T.Q.M. programs in collaboration with T.Q.M. Department. Must be active member of hospital-wide committees like Code Blue Committee in a position designated or elected by committee members.
- Attends to work and on-call schedules on time and performs duties completely before ending the shift.Endorses to the next shift any uncompleted task to be continued and/or completed.Responses to emergencies in the hospital without delay during on-call duty.
- Attends to scheduled or unscheduled meetings to discuss and resolve problems.
- Provides continuing education, training, and demonstration by sharing new procedures and techniques to colleagues, nurses, and technicians assigned within the department in collaboration with Academic Affairs and Research Center.
- Sees patients preoperatively to evaluate patient’s condition and suitability prior to any procedures.
Examines the patient post-operatively to assess complications, order further treatment or referral to other specialty as indicated.
- Possess integrity, initiative, and evidence of good health and grooming, good moral character and right conduct, strong and pleasing personality.
- Participates actively in organization-wide activities without hesitance or personal reservation. Can adapt to unusual job-related circumstances. Works effectively under stressful condition. Willing to work extended hours to attend to emergency cases.
- Willing and fit to travel for business purposes such as: going to other SG Hospital to introduce a new system, training abroad.
Company: Saudi German Hospitals Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.