Website Fakeeh University Hospital
We are URGENTLY looking for a Charge Nurse who will ensure patient care activities that can carry out safely and effectively. Also demonstrates leadership skills and commit to diversity to create a culturally competent and inclusive environment. Patient experience and quality outcomes are key aspects of this role, which include but are not limited to; enhancement on service line, review of treatment plans, interpretation of standards of care, and communication with all members of the health care team.
- Monitoring medical charts and providing compassionate care and assistance to patients and families.
- Liaising with doctors and administrators and communicating any protocol changes to staff.
- Recording and maintaining accurate reports.
- Identifying issues or emergencies and responding in a calm and efficient manner.
- Report any issues that are identified by patients or their relatives on a timely basis.
- Assist in maintaining adequate stock levels in the unit.
- Ensure that all provision of nursing care is documented on a timely basis and accurately reflects the patient experience
- Fully competent in taking care of NICU.
- Supervising nursing staff and monitoring their needs.
- Coordinating daily administrative duties, including schedules, nursing assignments, and patient care.
- Overseeing patient admissions, transfers, and discharges.
- Mentoring and training new staff and providing support and guidance to all staff members.
- Record patients’ medical records and monitor vital signs.
- Current DHA license as Registered Nurse is essential.
- Last 3 years must be in a Supervisory role managing NICU Department.
- At least total 8-10 years Nursing experience out of which recent 3 years must be in NICU.
- Certification in nursing management from a recognized professional organization is a definite advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing an advantage
Company: Fakeeh University Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.