We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
- Supervises the moving of rigs schedule on and off well locations. Includes liaising with a contractor to ensure maximum safety and accurate positioning of the rig on the new location.
- Be familiar with the established well-control procedures.
- Be familiar with the established drilling operational procedures.
- Ensure reporting routines are fulfilled.
- The Drilling Supervisor (Night) will execute the work as per the Drilling Program. He will monitor night activities progress as per the plan.
- Duty cycle shall be 28 days on duty and 28 days off duty.
- Ensure correct management of drilling operations by optimizing assets/equipment and supervising the execution of offshore drilling and related activities on the rig.
- Whenever instructed by his/her superiors liaise on behalf of the Company with the contractor representative at site regarding contract management and interpretation.
- Verify the maintenance routines of drilling equipment/assets are appropriate and they guarantee an efficient performance of the drilling activities.
- Ensure all classification society and authority’s rules and regulations applicable to the activities are adhered.
- Ensures Company’s and Client’s HSE and Q/A policies and standards are implemented on the rig sites.
- Actively participate in HSE inspections/audit on rig site.
- Call for / participate to investigations in case of serious incidents.
- Experience in high-pressure / high-temperature deep wells with heavy mud weights and high H2S concentrations.
- A current certificate in Blowout Prevention (BOP) and valid IWFC level 4 certificate.
- Must have completed the H2S, Offshore survival (HUET), Firefighting and First Aid courses.
- Degree in Engineering (preferred) with 12+ years’ experience in Oil & Gas Industry with 5+ years in offshore Drilling and Operations
- Experience in Offshore jack-up drilling experience with in-depth knowledge of offshore drilling and associated works.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.