Website Transguard Group
Transguard Group was established in 2001 and has diversified significantly, we lead in the fields of Cash Services, Security Services, Manpower Services, Facilities Management & Aviation. Transguard Group is the UAE’s most trusted business support and outsourcing provider and has a large, dynamic, and culturally diverse workforce with 50,000 employees! We are currently recruiting for Officer – Client Excellence
- Handout relevant digital leaflets and flyers to customers to promote bank Products and Services which are relevant for them.
- Advise customers on digital solutions provided by bank and how these could help the customer’s organisation.
- Comply with the Authentication agreement and policies and procedures of the Bank for information exchange and customer handling.
- Help guide customers on digital completion of transactions on iBusiness, FCC, iServe and other TBG digital platforms.
- Effectively identify between the different bank segments and appropriately guide customers on how to be served based on their segments.
- Help customers to update their registered contact details as required to ensure they are able to use the iServe platform.
- Promote the correct approach for logging queries and requests on the platform and not writing directly to back-office functions by customers and front-office staff
- Ensure effective coordination with other departments across the bank including Products, Sales, Operations, Trade, Credit, Clearing, Payments, Relationship Management, Branch Network etc. to help answer and close customers’ requests and issues.
- Help identify potential product / process enhancements in-line with the requests / complaints being received via iServe and effectively coordinate with other departments i.e. Products, Operations etc, to implement these enhancements
- Prepare daily, weekly & monthly reports relating to iServe to share with the Team Leader
- Support customers in onboarding onto our products and services by providing the necessary forms and guidance on filling out these forms. Including digital submission of eForms
- Hold a full grasp and understanding of the Client Excellence & Service Delivery SOP and always operate in-line with the SOP guidelines.
- Hold a good knowledge and experience in Corporate Banking and specifically within the areas of: Trade, Supply Chain Finance, Payments & Cash Management, Acquiring, Cards and other Account Services
- Hold a strong knowledge of bank’s Products & Services across Loans, Trade, Supply Chain Finance, Payments & Cash Management, Acquiring, Cards and other Account Services.
- Awareness of other banks Product & Service offerings in the market is also beneficial
- 3–4 years of experience would be preferred.
- Communications skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Computer skills.
- Good awareness of Technology and digital trends.
- Passion for customer service and delighting customers.
- Good command of English.
- Arabic language skills are very beneficial.
- Report writing skills.
- Good problem-solving skills & keen eye for making operational enhancements
Company: Transguard Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit careers.transguardgroup.com.