Website Dubai Islamic Bank
To be accountable and responsible in implementing HR policies and procedures across all functions with an objective of recruit, develop and retain talents.
- To adhere to budgets in conjunction with HRD budgets, track expenses & report.
- To administer Training and Development function of the organization.
- Ensure compliance with the approved policies, procedures, SLAs and regulatory requirements to maintain quality standards and ensure risk mitigation.
- To provide Induction training of all new staffs and would be the first point of contact for them during joining process.
- To execute the HR support systems and business applications and suggest measures to improve operational efficiency by reducing delays, defects and variance in results.
- To execute the payroll function (excluding DIB OT) on time.
- To supervise creation, maintenance and timely updation of employee records both in HRMS system as well as personnel files.
- To address all employee grievances, investigations through counseling and healthy employee relations.
- Incorporate and comply with the bank’s core values especially the Customer First in your day to-day activities.
- To ensure all medical and other compensational claims by employees be provided on time.
- All the above accountabilities includes but not limited to any additional/new tasks or responsibilities assigned by the line Manager.
- To initiate and execute performance management system across all functions on annual basis and provide rewards plan.
- Ensure all assigned tasks and projects are executed within the approved policies, procedures and SLAs of the department.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of work experience in an HR supervisory role.
- Professional certificate on Pyschometric assessment, Training Administration or HR Generalist will be a plus.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with emphasis on Human Resource Management and/or Organizational Behavior or a related field.
Company: Dubai Islamic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.