This channel will sell and promote Etisalat Services directly to Consumers. Provide day to day guidance and operational management support for channel partner staff Responsible for achieving assigned sales targets.
- Ensures Sales front line Automation (SFA) attendance and Audit tools are properly maintained and used
- Keep track of any update on Etisalat services/products using Etisalat resources such as Compass/Intranet/email communications and update Sales staff accordingly
- Assigning potential & campaign EID list given by the Management to Sales Staff in their E2E devices and making sure task should be finish in the given SLA & Feedback uploaded in E2E Device.
- Identifies deficiencies in skills/knowledge and attitude among sales associates managed, and works to improve individuals’ capabilities through on the job coaching, development, and training
- Surveying communities on time & identifying new Residential Communities/ Building. Following/Updating Potential/BAU EID’s Residential Community/Building wise of all mapped Communities.
- You will be expected to spend a significant amount of your time out of the office.
- Manages Sales campaigns and ensures visits feedback is properly captured
- Report any Fraudulent/illegal activities related such as Un-authorized access to system/Data, misuse of system access, illegal use of services…etc.
- Responsible for effective management of Community Sales Channel Partner End to End for delivery of sales targets.
- Provides regular updates on market, customer feedback and competition information to management.
- Complete Knowledge of Residential Communities/Buildings of Mapped Communities.
- Performing daily/weekly/monthly audits on sales staff using Sales Frontline application and/or other tools
- Proactively inspects sales activity and effort among sales associates managed, ensuring that the quality and quantity of sales effort meets company expectations.
- Performs any other related duties, as required.
- Ensures reported sales staff are on job and report any resigned/terminated/on leave staff to TM and management in addition to keeping track of the assigned users to the CL and avoiding to use non assigned users.
- Ensure awareness of the system tools which help to identify potential areas for sale and use it to guide sales staff such as CLA, Muaamalati, compass, etc…
- High School (10+2) + Diploma Holder OR Degree Holder (Bachelors) OR Equivalent.
- 4-5 years’ experience in sales preferably Direct to Consumer and managing channel partners
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.