To analyze and assess the assigned high-risk customer profiles for existing customers periodically and upon trigger events including Politically Exposed person (PEP) identification and assessment against the Bank’s internal policies and procedures and determine whether they are in line with the Bank’s risk appetite and in line with the regulations.
- Liaison with respective business to get the Business PEP assessments and senior management approval to ensure Compliance PEP assessment is completed by the officer before submission for approval from Compliance senior management.
- Ensure all true identified PEPs are appropriately marked in the system and also have updated PEP register
- Ensure that the required KYC information and documentation is properly retained and stored using the Bank’s systems for each business line.
- Document the review process to evidence the analysis conducted as well the rationale behind the sign-off or rejection of customer profiles.
- Escalate any concerns to ensure the customer profiles are well assessed and in line with the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Follow the Bank’s exception handling process to obtain approvals where required information is not available (either temporarily or permanently) for the Bank during the ODD process or changes identified indicate a heightened risk of financial crime.
- Conduct an in-depth review as per the Bank’s internal KYC / ODD Policy and Procedures of existing High-risk customer profiles which have been referred by the Business to Compliance for periodic (annually) and trigger based ongoing Due diligence.
- Ensuring completion of ODD with correct KYC data and information, any risk rating changes by performing KYC refresh on the information.
- Work closely with the Business to obtain any missing or additional KYC information or documentation during the KYC refresh which will be required to complete the high-risk customer ongoing due diligence as per the Bank’s internal procedures.
- Ensure if the customer has any red flags /FCC concern, suggest for exit relationship and work with Team lead to actioned through Business.
- At least 3 years of experience in the banking/financial services sector preferably having Due diligence exposure either through First line or Compliance (Second line of defense
- Bachelor’s Degree as a minimum from a recognized university.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.