Website Dubai Islamic Bank
Maintain centralized inventory of Core banking skills sets based record of trainings delivered to enable usage thereof by the IT COE and Champions as and when needs arises for changes or launch of new products.
- Follow up with IT COE to ensure content is delivered on time in accordance with the calendar
- Ensure delivery of training programs in accordance with the approved calendar.
- Maintain record and results of training assessments.
- Follow up and ensure enrollment of nominated participants.
- Follow up with IT COE to ensure loading of content into TLC for delivery of training.
- Follow up with Champions to ensure developed content is reviewed and cleared in line with the
prepare consolidated inventory and calendar of content development.
- Follow up with T24 Core Banking – Centre of Excellence (COE) and the functional Champions and
to be delivered, target group and by when.
- Follow up and Develop training calendar in Coordination with Champions with respect to training
- Graduate, Post Graduate
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a quantitative field e.g. engineering, statistics, econometrics is required.
- FRM/CFA will be a plus.
- 5-7 years in a similar role
Company: Dubai Islamic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.