Website Transguard Group
Transguard Group was established in 2001 and has diversified significantly, we lead in the fields of Cash Services, Security Services, Manpower Services, Facilities Management & Aviation. Transguard Group is the UAE’s most trusted business support and outsourcing provider and has a large, dynamic and culturally diverse workforce with 50,000 employees! We are currently recruiting for an Officer – Medical Authorization for our trusted client to be based out of their office in Abu Dhabi
- Compliance with HAAD/ DHA regulations.
- Compliance with set medical coding standards.
- Approves medical authorization requests (as per delegated authority) if they comply with all stipulations and forward them to the Supervisors for final approval. Forward approved medical authorization requests to the provider and ensure proper record keeping.
- Handles all calls from Pharmacies or follow up calls on medical authorization. Support clients/providers on any medical authorization related queries, follow ups, emails or fax.
- Coordinates with Doctors/Providers on medical authorization procedure requests if they are not acceptable and recommend appropriate alternate approaches. Recommend rejection of request for the manager to approve along with justifications.
- Reviews periodically medical claims policies and procedures, identify operational gaps and propose recommendations and solutions to address these gaps in order to keep pace with the growth of the organization.
- Must be Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
Company: Transguard Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit careers.transguardgroup.com.