Work very closely with the onsite / in-app marketing function and commercial teams to ensure the best assortment and offers are perfectly merchandised and easily findable by customers – this role is the bridge / connection between the two teams. Liaise with category managers on deals for relevant categories. Support with campaign execution and analyzing data to optimize campaigns & divert Traffic efficiently to achieve monthly GMV targets.
- Benchmark across various companies/industries to stay up to date with technologies and customer acquisition/retention methods which can be used towards Noon’s campaigns.
- Drive overall customer experience & enhancement initiatives for relevant categories across the site.
- Manage all co-marketing activities with tier 1 vendors
- Constantly analyze category data and try various campaigns/ideas which will help conversion rate optimization for the categories.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Able to operate across and manage multiple roles/functions
- Strong data & analytical capabilities, ability to derive actionable insights that drive value to overall platform, categories & brands
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field
- Precise judgment and strong decision-making skills to enable the right actions for the category
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, capable of presenting within senior forums
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.