Website Majid Al Futtaim
The Operations Manager is responsible for leading the entire culinary operation which includes planning, organization, training, and leadership of all operations of a pre-opening brand and any existing business. The role holder will also work collaboratively with other operating functions to ensure successful execution of the assigned brands/ service provider.
- Ensure that all batch and menu item recipes are followed correctly including proper portioning, cooking and plating while maintaining portion control and minimizing wastage.
- Inspect all aspects of the kitchen operation and storage to ensure they meet company’s high standards of excellence, safety, and sanitation.
- Sustain food cost as targeted aiming to decrease cost of goods sold.
- Ensure company standards for safety, proper food handling practices, sanitation, uniform guideline and productivity are maintained.
- Purchase all food or other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
- Conduct regular inventory checks to assess supplies on hand, accurately gauge needs, and order new inventory as needed.
- Manage menu writing and cycle of cost control, utilizing appropriate recipes and costing measures.
- Provide direction and manage performance of all direct and indirect reports ensuring employee development and engagement.
- Highly organized with strong multitasking skills.
- 5+ years of work experience.
- Experience in international casual dining.
- 3 years’ experience as a Head Chef or Brand Chef, ideally having managed multiple locations, preferably within the UAE or GCC.
- Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the role.
- Preferably pre-opening experience.
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.