Website Al Futtaim Careers
The primary focus of the role will be to contribute towards the planned growth and development of the Trading Enterprises brands in its aim to explore untapped opportunities and raise administrative effectiveness, thus optimizing business in an increasingly sophisticated and expanding car market.
- Create Shipping notifications on SAP to start clearance from port.
- Completing CCM process with Logistics team and carry out the GRN process and then IV and Set BOE done by operations.
- Verifying AF logistic bills as per the clearance done for finance department to make the payment.
- Preparing all documentation required for clearance of vehicle consignments from the Port.
- Liaises directly with the AFL Logistic Team on all matters relating to clearance of vehicles.
- Preparing duty statement with supporting documents to Finance Department to ensure timely payment of amount due, thereby avoiding levy of penalties monthly.
- Final settlement posts in SAP for each bill of entry to process customs duty payment.
- Reports and Creation in SAP.
- Customs Duty payment request.
- Should be well versed in SAP, and should excel in communication and should have an eye for detail and good with numbers
- Verifies invoice prices against the agreed pricing as specified in the order using SAPCreates color wise variants in SAP.
- Creating Purchase order with the right article, variant, price, customs duty, freight, bank charges, L/C charges, etc based on the approved order
- Based on the sailing schedule notification necessary checks are done on the arrival of the model and reflected in the executive reports.
- Preparing and uploading the vin wise data by inputting model code, model description, chassis number, engine number, interior/exterior color, production month, etc and then uploaded into SAP system.
- Responsible for all activities related to inbound process of import of Cars and will be the key contact point both internally – Logistics, customs, Finance and externally – Factory and Principal.
- 3 years’ experience within operations in automotive.
- Data and report management experience.
- Experience with SAP.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred experience in Logistics and Operations.
Company: Al Futtaim Careers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.