Responsible for Project Progress of work for timely execution of the project through daily/weekly/monthly reports with respect to review of the overall project. Anticipate and resolve any problems, bottlenecks/scheduling, and conflicts to achieve on time or earlier deliveries to keep the project on schedule. Ensure project and area managers deliver the projects with the contracted duration and within the agreed budget through regular meetings, and monitor performance and expenditure as per the plan.
- Manage Vendor’s work to achieve project deliverables and timeline objectives.
- Responsible for the preparation of the overall project plan & execution strategies for management review and approval of award of a project. Coordinate the work of mobilization team to ensure that all necessary activities are reviewed and assigned as per the agreed schedule and project requirement
- Responsible for achieving project deliverables and timeline objectives viz. setting up the organization, mobilizing the team and developing a schedule with respect to planning, procurement, and the execution methodology in line with the Contract provisions.
- Setup specific plans for HSE, quality and cost control.
- Lead the team through regular meetings with the client and meetings to address specific issues, team meetings and meetings with specific departments.
- Perform any other related duties and responsibilities as required by direct supervisor
- Job/Cost Impact
- Responsible for completion of projects within budget and schedule
- Decision Making Authority
- Participate in the preparation of the budget at the time the tender is awarded which includes components such as project control, administration, and day- to- day running costs. Ensure that resources are made available to achieve performance and proper checking of the engineering and procurement processes.
- Liaise with the client senior management and troubleshoot any areas of conflict between the project management team and the client to ensure a smooth and continuing working relationship.
- Promote quality awareness in every sphere of project activity and the Petrofac organization. Manage quality through audits conducted on a weekly basis and in case of nonconformances ensure that these are rectified, and measures taken to ensure that they do not recur.
- Be familiar with all major vendors and plan and supervise vendor visits.
- Ensure all Projects related Operations and Maintenance activities are undertaken in a cost-effective manner while meeting the requirements of Project specifications and Standards.
- Main point of Liaison with the project management team.
- Bachelor or master’s in engineering.
- 15 – 20 years’ experience of operation experience in the oil and gas sector
- 5 years minimum in similar role
- Minimum Job Requirement
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sharjah, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.