Website Al Naboodah Group
Responsible for monitoring performance of the department functions. The person who assumes this role will be responsible for ensuring that all staff adhere to the policies and procedures set, and will report to the management the performance of the property portfolio in all aspects of operations.
- Assist the Operations Manager, Head of Property in developing and implementing the SOPs across the entire Department functions.
- Develop, maintain and update the Standard Operating Procedures for the Department. Ensure compliance of all SOPs with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Assist in the Lease Administration process (new leases/renewals/termination etc.) ensuring compliance with the existing leasing procedures and processes, the contractual timelines and the approvals provided by the Company.
- Oversee the Customer Service process (communications/query attendance etc.) ensuring compliance with existing procedures and processes and maintaining effective relationships with investors, tenants, real estate agents and local authorities/community partners.
- Coordinate with the Finance department in all aspects related to the property accounting of the portfolio (collection, renewals, occupancy/vacancy reporting etc.).
- Ensure payment collection and refunds from/to tenants are completed in line with the lease terms and the lease administration processes.
- Monitor and evaluate the day-to-day operations of the Property Management department, liaise with relevant statutory authorities, ensuring compliance with Company policies and laws. Report to the Head of Property ongoing issues and propose implementation measures to reduce costs, improve efficiency and maximize revenues.
- 3-5 years of experience in real estate / property management in any of the reputed organizations
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to read analyses and respond to common inquiries.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of internal customers and employees.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Exercise judgment and creativity in making decisions.
Company: Al Naboodah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.